Minutes, Documents, & Forms

Cambridge Meeting Minutes - July 2020

Attendees:

Springs of Cambridge HOA Minutes Meeting 7/28/2020

Dana Stout
Wade Etheredge Marvin Brown
Keith Matthews
Cory Collins
Nick Weybright Kathryn Montgomery

 Green Space Utilization
o Soil compaction test requested
o Communication to residents to be determined upon completion and receipt of soil test

findings

 Financials
o Under budget with landscaping expenses
o Under budget overall
o Net savings actions; flow to end of the year or reallocate?

  •   Dana confirmed new process in place to ensure HOA fees are consistently collected for lot closings and final construction closing.
  •   Social Committee items: (Pat not in attendance; updates not available)

o 4 volunteers need to be identified. Pat will provide names. Dana has contact card of

those residents previously suggested for committee.
o Committee will hold their own meetings and Pat will provide the board with updates. o Events suggested upon budget provided by Wade:

  • ▪  Oktoberfest
  • ▪  Christmas with Santa and Sleigh

 Homeowner violations update:
o Dana to provide updated list of light pole violations
o Motion was approved to have trash pickup service suspended for property with

outstanding HOA fees. Attorneys to provide update on actions taken per

correspondence sent to property owner/s.
o First notice letters sent to violations of trailers parked in driveways o Geist Patrol reported cars not parking correctly/legally on streets

 Land development off Olio/IMI:
o Need to confirm how land will be developed; part of Cambridge or separate. Dana

believes the current documents will allow development to be added to Cambridge o Dana is meeting with Rob Bussell (8/1) to discuss plan of lots, size of lots and entire

development, private roads. HOA feels Rob to be responsible for new signage, entrance to new section and entrance monuments. HOA also feels the new section should have its own entrance and street for construction.

 Miscellaneous:
o Missing minutes from 2019 and ytd 05/2020. Dana will provide 2018 minutes. It was

suggested that previous board member may have access to 2019 minutes.
o Architecture approvals need to be inspected once work is completed. Nick Weybright

volunteered to perform inspections.

 Speeding issues:

Geist Patrol actively monitoring speeding; however, they are not the proper ticketing authority.
HOA has agreed to enlist/hire Fishers PD intermittently to monitor speeding.
Keith to alert Geist Patrol that Fishers PD will be patrolling.

Cambridge Meeting Minutes - February 2020

POA Board of Directors Meeting
February 26, 2020, 6:00pm
Home of Stephanie McAllister
Present: Dana Stout, Wade Etheredge, Marvin Brown, Pat Carlini-Miller, Keith Mathews

Financials

Nothing new to discuss.

Marvin Brown motioned to change POA attorney to EMP. EMP’s rates are much more competitive than the current attorney.
Stephanie McAllister second.
All present in favor. Motion passed.

Updates

Republic Services

Contract has been re-negotiated for a new three year period. Republic dropped the fee from 12.85/home to $11.00/home. No increases for the first two years and a 4% increase at the third year.

Radar Sign at Kingston and Springstone is being shipped to the manufacturer for repair. It is estimated to cost around $1,500.00. It will be reinstalled by Kirkpatrick.

Pat and Stephanie will be holding a meeting with everyone who expressed interest in forming a social committee. The committee will encompass Octoberfest, Santa visits, Easter egg hunt, and 4th of July.

Next meeting at Keith Mathews home on March 24th at 6:00pm. April meeting is set for 21st at Pat Carlini’s home.

Cambridge Meeting Minutes - September 2019

Cambridge HOA Board of Directors Meeting Date: September 11, 2019
6:00pm
Location: Home of Stephanie McAllister

Present: Stephanie McAllister, Marvin Brown, Dana Stout, Nick Weybright, and Wade Etheredge.

_______________________________________________________________

Dana Stout-KMC Update

Kirkpatrick is continuing to press the issue of yard lights. Those who have not installed or corrected the issue will continue to be pursued until the lights are brought up to code.

Several homes who have not installed lamp posts are being forwarded on to legal this month.

It has been determined by our legal counsel that no exceptions can be made for yard lights in the neighborhood.

Kirkpatrick moved compliance drive throughs to Tuesday.

Landscaping Update

PJE has trimmed the trees on either side of the Springstone bridge.

Miscellaneous Updates

Santa visits will be capped at the first 50 people to sign-up and pay. Will be using Venmo to pay this year. Prices will be raised to $30.00. This is the first increase ever. This will help mitigate the rising cost of Santa and the Carriage. We hope to complete the visits in 3 hours this year.

General Meeting is scheduled for November 19th @7:00pm at the Yacht Club. Our next meeting is October 28th, 6:00pm at Nick Weybright’s home.
The meeting adjourned at 8:00 P.M.

Cambridge Meeting Minutes - May 2019

Cambridge HOA Board of Directors Meeting Date: May 29, 2019
6:00pm
Location: Home of Stephanie McAllister

Present: Stephanie McAllister, Marvin Brown, Dana Stout, Nick Weybright, and Keith Mathews, Pat Carlini, Wade Etheredge.

________________________________________________________________

Financial Update

After concerns the amounts paid to PJE for snow removal were incorrect. Dana verified funds spent on snow removal for 2018/2019 season, everything was correct. We will be keeping a close eye on the amounts being charged the following season as they come in as opposed to at the end of the season.

Dana Stout-KMC Update

Kirkpatrick is continuing to press the issue of yard lights. Several homes who did not have lights or the lights were not functioning have remedied the problems however, those who have not will continue to be pursued until the lights are brought up to code.

We are bumping up the number of days trash is removed from the park trash cans to two days a week for the summer season.

Kirkpatrick is moving the compliance drive through to Tuesday. This gives everyone ample time to get trash cans pulled in.

Starting June 1st letters will be sent out regarding boat/jet ski trailer removal. Signs for the concert in the park will be ordered along with port a potty.

Mailbox repairs will continue as soon as the weather stabilizes. The rain has prevented the company from being able to straighten the posts.

The Broad decided that any posts found to be rotted out would be replaced using the funds from the mailbox fund.

96th Street Entrance sign will be ready to be installed in 5 weeks. The Directory proof was approved by the Board.
Landscaping Update

PJE removed a tree from behind 13368 Chrisfield Lane.
Requesting the PJE trim the trees along Springstone Waterfront Park. They overhang the sidewalk.

Miscellaneous Updates

Concerts in the park will be held on June 8th at 7:00pm and July 20th at 7:00pm. 4th of July Festivities will be July 29th.
Our next meeting is June 26th at 6:00pm at Pat Carlini-Millers home.
The meeting adjourned at 8:00 P.M.

Meeting Minutes Archive

Covenants & Bylaws

Making Any Home Improvements?

Please be sure to submit the Architectural Review Request Form. Submit to Dana Stout or fax to 317-594-5717.

Before you submit the review form make sure you review the guidelines also.

Update your directory information

To update your information in the directory, fill out the form found on this page.

Heavy Trash Pick-Up Available

With our Republic trash collection service, each homeowner may utilize one bulk item pick-up per month. To arrange this, simply give Republic a 48-hour notice prior to that week’s trash pick-up by calling 317-917-7300. The service is between 6am-6pm (it may not be picked up at same time as regular pick-up).

Springs of Cambridge

Springs of Cambridge